Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods (‘The Conditions’) will govern all contracts for sale that we enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
1. “Buyer” (“You”) means the individual or organisation who buys or agrees to buy the Goods from the Seller;
2. “Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977;
3. “Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
4. “Goods” means the articles that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller;
5. “Seller” (“We”) means Fittleworth Medical Ltd of Hawthorn Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7LT.
6. “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
These general terms and conditions of sale (“General Terms and Conditions of Sale”) apply to any order you place through the Fittleworth Store website at www.fittleworth lifestyle.com (the “Website”). You must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale in their entirety, you must not order any product or service through the Website.
1. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those products to you.
2. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. However, we will not have made a contract with you unless and until we accept your offer (see point 5 below).
3. We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details. Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply the products, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid for the products.
4. If you enter a correct email address we will send you an order acknowledgement email and order update email(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
5. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it, order acceptance and the creation of the contract between you and us will take place at the point the products you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse to be delivered to the address you have given us. It does not take place until that stage, even though we may have debited your card (see 3 above) or we have sent acknowledging emails (see 4 above). Very occasionally an error may occur resulting in the products described on our website not being the products actually available for sale. If this occurs your order will not be or have been accepted. We may ask you whether you wish to purchase other products we may have available or the products which may have been dispatched to you in error. If so your order will be amended. Otherwise, we will treat any order as cancelled and any incorrect products dispatched will be collected for full refund.
6. The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the products.
7. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with clause 5 of these terms and conditions.
Price and Payment:
1. The price of the goods shall be that stated on our Website. The price shown excludes VAT and delivery charges. It is the right of the company to change any published prices at any time without prior warning.
2. The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping basket prior to confirming the order.
3. After the order is received the Seller shall confirm by email the details, description and price for the Goods together with information on the right to cancel if the Buyer is a Consumer.
4. Payment of the Price plus VAT and delivery charges must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods.