You can buy products marked with the VAT exemption logo on our site and pay NO VAT if:
- Purchasing for your own personal use for a medical condition, if you are disabled or chronically sick
- Purchasing them on behalf of someone else for their personal use for a medical condition, if they are disabled or chronically sick
If you are purchasing for a non-medical reason or for resale, even if for a named individual, then we do have to charge VAT. PLEASE INDICATE THIS BY SELECTING THE APPROPRIATE OPTION IN THE BOX WHEN IT APPEARS DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCEDURE
- There are penalties for making false declarations
- If you are not sure whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated, you should contact HM Revenue & Customs (website – www.hmrc.gov.uk phone –0300 123 1073 )
- The information given in the form will be kept confidentially for HM Revenue & Customs only
- VAT relief does not apply to delivery charges
- If you are a business you may claim the VAT back in your tax return
How do I claim for VAT Relief?
In order to receive the VAT exemption or allow the zero rating to operate, please indicate on the VAT relief declaration form that items are for personal use. This will appear during the checkout process.